The ASGSE 2022 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops and pre-conference workshops. The topics of the proposed workshop should be aligned with the conference themes. AGSE 2022 pre-conference workshops provide a venue for exploring and discussing emerging research directions in the field of Applied Geoinformatics in more focused and less formal manner.
The content of each workshop will be determined by its proposers. The proposal should be submitted using Easy Chair submission system. The proposal should include the following information
- Proposed workshop organizers (Names, affiliations, email and addresses; identify one person as the primary contact person)
- Description of the workshop/tutorial, objective, relevance to AGSE conferences and expected outcomes
- Description of targeted audience and total number of participants.
- Proposed workshop duration (in hours), activities and schedules
- Indication of physical attendees only or hybrid or online only
- Facilities to be provided by DUK
- Facilities to be provided by the attendee (Hardware, Operating System, downloads to be downloaded/installed in advance
- If this is a recurring workshop, (at AGSE or related conferences) the organizers should highlight the fact and concisely describe past attendance and outcomes and mostly why another workshop on the same topic or series is needed.
- Short biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant experience and qualification (eg: previous workshop organization)
Workshop proposals will be reviewed based on the quality of the proposal, their relationship to AGSE 2022 themes and topics, and the likelihood to attract enough participants. The submissions will be reviewed by a program committee selected for this purpose, and final decisions will be made at the AGSE 2022 Program Committee meeting.
To submit your abstract, click here
Template for workshop proposal: download here
Last date of proposal submission: 10 October 2022