All participants are required to register and pay the conference fee. Be sure to read the instructions (listed below) before registering.
|Conference Mode||Low- and Middle-Income Countries*||High-Income Countries*|
|Online||Students INR 1800
Professionals INR 3000
|Students INR 3000
Professionals INR 4200
|Physical||Students INR 4200
Professionals INR 5400
|Students INR 5400
Professionals INR 7700
* For the country classification, please refer to the link
INR: Indian Rupees
1. The conference fee includes applicable GST; however, it doesn’t include bank and service charges that the participant should bear.
2. The conference registration fee covers the conference kit (only for the physical mode of registration), admission to all parallel sessions, keynote sessions, co-affiliated wand workshops, Coffee/Tea, and lunch during the conference days
3. Participants are responsible for making their arrangements for accommodation.
4. Students participants should produce evidence of their enrollment
5. Upon payment of the conference fee, participants should share transaction details (preferably the receipt) with the subject line ‘AGSE2022_PAYMENT_YOUR NAME’ to email@example.com