I like to inform you about the AGSE 2022 conference “Applied Geoinformatics for Digital Transformation and Environmental Stewardship”.
The conference is taking place 01-05 Nov 2022 in on-site and hybrid mode at Digital University Kerala co-organized by C V Raman Laboratory of Ecological Informatics, School of Informatics, Digital University Kerala, by Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, the ICA Commission on SDI and Standards and the Laboratory for interoperable, and open source Geospatial Software, Data and Standards (HFT ICA-OSGeo-Lab).
This year’s event will focus mainly on the following topics:
- Applied Geoinformatics: Open Source Geospatial Technologies, OpenAPI based services, AOIs to deliver Climate Data
- Digital Transformation: Internet of Things, Sensor Web, SDI and linked data , Digital Twins, Smart Cities, Realtime 3D,
- Environmental Stewardship: Geodata and Geoscience to support realisation and measurung SDGs, disaster manegement, safety and emergency response
Of course I hope that Open Source and Open Data will also be a topic.
As part of the event, we plan again to provide keynotes, paper presentations and workshops (see AGSE homepage).. Details can be found at http://applied-geoinformatics.org/yourls/agse2022home or http://applied-geoinformatics.org/.
You can contribute to this event:
- Register for on-site or online attendance: http://2022.applied-geoinformatics.org/registration/. We distinguish between attendees from low- and middle-income countries and high-income countries.
- If you want to contribute actively: Submit your abstract, paper or workshop: http://2022.applied-geoinformatics.org/ (“Calls”)
- Feel free to share this call to your colleagues and through your social networks.
Dr. Franz-Josef Behr